People don't 'think' any more.
人們已經不"思考"了
They 'feel'. 'How are you feeling?'
只是"感覺" "你感覺如何?"
"Oh I don't feel comfortable with that'
"噢,那個讓我覺得不太舒服"
One of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than thoughts and ideas.
你知道嗎? 這個時代最大的問題是我們是被這樣的人們領導著,他們注重感覺多於思考和想法
Now thoughts and ideas. That interests me.
思考和想法才能讓我感興趣

Ask me what I am thinking
問問我在"想"什麼

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
注意你所想的因為它們會變成嘴裡的話
Watch your words, for they become actions.
注意你所說的因為它們會變成實際的行動
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
注意你的行為因為它們會形成習慣
Watch your habits, for they become your charater.
注意你的習慣因為它們會形成你的人格
And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
注意你的人格因為它們會影響你的命運
What we think, we become.
我們想的是什麼就會成為什麼樣的人
My father always said that.
我的父親一直這樣說
And I think I am fine.
我"認為",我很好
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Oxalis 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()